School of Physics A28, Room 417/8
The University of Sydney, Australia
Phone: +61 2 911 40998
Fax: +61 2 935 17726
Investigation of the surface and materials properties of novel doped zirconia- and zirconium oxynitride-based materials
G.P. Cousland, A.E. Smith, J. Riley, S. Homolya, A. Stampfl, J. King-Lacroix,, Comparison between Calculated and Measured Photoelectron Diffraction Patterns for Cu(001), Proceedings of Australian Institute of Physics 32nd Annual Condensed Matter and Materials Meeting, 2008, Wagga Wagga. [ Reprint Available from: http://www.aip.org.au/wagga2008]
- Low Energy Photoelectron Diffraction at High Angular Resolution as a Surface Structure Probe, G.P. Cousland, A.E. Smith, J.D. Riley and A.P.J. Stampfl, Proceedings of Australian Institute of Physics 33rd Annual Condensed Matter and Materials Meeting, 2009, Wagga Wagga. [ Reprint Available from: http://www.aip.org.au/wagga2009]
- G.P. Cousland, A.E. Smith, J.D. Riley, A.P.J. Stampfl, Low energy photoelectron diffraction analysis at high angular resolution of Cu and Mn/Cu surfaces, J. Appl. Phys. 106, 093510 (2009)
- G.P. Cousland, R.A. Mole, M.M. Elcombe, X.Y. Cui, A.E. Smith, C.M. Stampfl, A.P.J. Stampfl, Investigation of the vibrational properties of cubic yttria-stabilized zirconia: A combined experimental and theoretical study, J. Phys. Chem. Solids 75, 351 (2014).
- G. Cousland, X. Y. Cui, A. E. Smith, C. M. Stampfl, L. Wong, M. Tayebjee, D. Yu, G. Triani, H.-J. Ruppender, L.-Y. Jang and A. P. J. Stampfl, A medium energy photoemission and ab-initio investigation of cubic yttria-stabilised zirconia, J. Appl. Phys. 115, 143502 (2014).
- G. Cousland, X. Y. Cui, S. Ringer, A. E. Smith, A. P. J. Stampfl and C. Stampfl, Electronic and vibrational properties of yttria-stabilised zirconia from first-principles for 10-40 mol % Y2O3, accepted in J. Phys. Chem. Solids. 75, 1252 (2014).